Greystone Block of the Month
6 Month Block of the Month that teaches basic quilting techniques and paper piecing. Classes are limited and sold out at this time.
Saturday, May 6th
Saturday, June 10th
Saturday, July 1st
Saturday, August 19th
Saturday, September 23rd
Saturday, October 21st
What to bring…
You will receive your fabric at the first class. You will need to bring it to each class. Patterns for the month will be handed out at class.
• Sewing Machine
• Rotary Cutter
• Seam Ripper (just in case)
• Rulers if you have them – month 1 will use a 3-1/2″ square, a 2-1/2″ square and a ruler to cut width of fabric pieces
Each month we will do one block in class and you will have 3 to complete at home before the next class. There will be a couple of months where there will be 2 different blocks made and we will complete one of each in class
Please note that schedules may require a little changing. We will do our best to stick with what has been published and if changes are needed, we will do so as far in advance as possible.
We are very excited to start offering classes again and hope that we build and grow the options over the next year. In order to make sure that everyone is on the same page and has a great experience we are implementing the following guidelines:
• To reserve a spot, payment in advance (or arrangements to pay the first day of class). Classes are limited so plan ahead if you want to participate.
• Most classes require supplies. Make sure to obtain a list of what to bring so you can enjoy the class
• If you need to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible. Any fees paid will be reimbursed if canceled at least 5 days in advance of the class. If we cancel the class all fees will be reimbursed.
• Please arrive on time and be prepared with all needed class supplies
• We ask that you silence your cell phone and step out of the room if you need to take a call
• Please leave your work area clean