Simply Sampler Block of the Month
9-month Block of the Month. Perfect for beginners and experienced quilters alike. Features Rustic Gatherings line by Primitive Gatherings for Moda. Finishes 60″ square. Price includes optional class, fabric for top and binding, and pattern.
Classes will be held on the 4th Sunday of the month from 1 to 4/5 pm at The Hive.
Chatsworth Block of the Month
12 Month Block of the Month by Doug Leko that teaches basic quilting techniques and optional paper piecing. Classes are limited and sold out at this time.
What to bring…
You will receive your fabric at the first class. You will need to bring it to each class.
• Sewing Machine
• Rotary Cutter
• Seam Ripper (just in case)
• Rulers if you have them
Each month we will do one block in class
Please note that schedules may require a little changing. We will do our best to stick with what has been published and if changes are needed, we will do so as far in advance as possible.
We are very excited to start offering classes again and hope that we build and grow the options over the next year. In order to make sure that everyone is on the same page and has a great experience we are implementing the following guidelines:
• To reserve a spot, payment in advance (or arrangements to pay the first day of class). Classes are limited so plan ahead if you want to participate.
• Most classes require supplies. Make sure to obtain a list of what to bring so you can enjoy the class
• If you need to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible. Any fees paid will be reimbursed if canceled at least 5 days in advance of the class. If we cancel the class all fees will be reimbursed.
• Please arrive on time and be prepared with all needed class supplies
• We ask that you silence your cell phone and step out of the room if you need to take a call
• Please leave your work area clean