Other Quilting Charges
- $5 per quilt for first color of non-specialty thread
- Each additional color of non-specialty thread – $5
- Variegated and Specialty Threads – additional $5 per color
Quilting Batting Price Chart
You may supply your own batting; please be sure its label states “Suitable for machine quilting”.
- Warm Cotton (100% cotton) and Warm Blend (80-20 poly/cotton) both in 90-inch wide
- Bamboo in 96-inches wide
- Precut cotton in King and Queen
- Wool Blend in precut King
- Heirloom Black Cotton
Return Shipping: Total shipping cost is about $20-$25 in the continental US for the average quilt.
Shipping: Continental US
Set-up: Set up is included free as part of the stitching cost.
Quilt Preparation: Pressing, mending, squaring up, trimming threads or other special preparation – $20/hour
Sewing Together Backing: $25.00